Robert Rahn — President and Director of Investigations Management Resources LTD of NY
Robert H. Rahn, Lt. Retired.
President & Director of Investigations
Bob Rahn is the President and Director of Investigations of Management Resources. He is a former homicide detective and has over thirty years of investigative experience. Bob has come full circle in his investigative career utilizing his extensive law enforcement experience and adapting it to the private sector by assisting attorneys, insurance companies and corporations.
During his police career he was assigned to the:
- Patrol Bureaus of Manhattan and Brooklyn
- Manhattan South Anti-Crime Unit
- Detective Bureau
- Lower East Side Homicide Task Force
- Manhattan North Detective Joint Homicide Task Force
- Major Case Squad
He retired after achieving the rank of Lieutenant.
Bob has received numerous commendations and awards during his career in law enforcement.
- Masters Degree in Public Administration from John Jay College of Criminal Justice
- Bachelors Degree in Sociology from St. Francis College.
He has taught as a General Topics Instructor at the Orange County Police Academy and as an adjunct instructor of Criminal Justice at Mount Saint Mary College.
Bob is a member of the:
- The Society of Professional Investigators
- The Association of Licensed Detectives of NY State
- ASIS International
- New Jersey Licensed Private Investigators Association
- New York State Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Lieutenants Benevolent Association of the New York City Police Department.
- Emerald Society New York City Police Department
- National Association of Legal Investigators
Contact Bob at Management Resources LTD of NY
Kim Anklin — Vice President and Senior Investigative Analyst of Management Resources LTD of NY
Vice President and Senior Investigative Analyst
Kim Anklin is the Vice President of Management Resources and our Senior Investigative Analyst. Kim came to us after returning from Ventura California where she worked for the Ventura Police Department as their crime and intelligence analyst.
Today, Kim works in partnership with all levels of government and private sector companies to provide innovative solutions to investigations and security-related challenges.
Both public and private sector organizations utilize her services including:
- Analyzing and disseminating intelligence
- Emergency response planning
- Crime prevention
- Competitive intelligence
- Various computer systems training
- Technical needs assessments.
Kim’s expertise includes:
- Working in partnership with attorneys.
- Providing case and settlement analysis for both civil and criminal cases.
- Assisting victims and families of victims guiding them through the legal process.
At the Ventura Police Dept., Kim was responsible for the following:
- Lead executive member for the department’s new CAD/RMS system, GIS and computer systems trainer
- Grant writer
- Lead liaison to other local, state and federal agencies.
- Analyze and disseminate information internally and with other law enforcement agencies
- Analyze risk assessment
- Convert various sources of data into useful information by,
- Detecting pattern recognition, identifying repeated core offenders, and correlating potential suspect data with current crime patterns. Results were used to direct officers and investigators in the form of alerts, bulletins, and crime mapping.
- Masters Degree in Public Administration from California Lutheran University.
- Bachelors of Science degree in Psychology from California Lutheran University.
Kim is a presenter and published author:
Past accomplishments of publication include:
- Publication of "A Study on the Criminal Motivations of Sentenced Inmates"
- Chapter in "Visions for Change: Crime & Justice in the Twenty-First Century, 2nd ed." The study analyzes the motivational and behavioral patterns of inmates convicted mostly of property crimes, who are now residing at the Todd Road Jail in Santa Paula, CA.
- Assisted in the writing and publication of "What Price for Blood; Murder and Justice in Saudi Arabia, a case study that chronicled the arrest and trial of two British nurses accused of murdering an Australian colleague. It was a precedent-setting case that challenged the Saudi confessional justice process. Comparisons to Western murder cases and criminal justice systems were analyzed.
Contact Kim at Management Resources LTD of NY
Scott F. Wagner — Senior Investigator Detective NYPD (Ret.)
Scott F. Wagner
Scott F. Wagner has more than 35 years experience as a professional investigator solving criminal cases from murder and narcotics trafficking to civil cases of insurance fraud and property theft. In his 23 years with the New York City Police Department Scott advanced from a housing project beat cop to Detective 3rd Grade assigned to the Manhattan North Homicide Squad.
He was also a member of the elite Hostage Negotiation Team. Scott has earned numerous awards and commendations during his law enforcement career. He is regarded as an expert at hostage negotiation as well as cracking “cold cases” where the passage of time lessens the chance for justice.
In his career Scott has solved 95% of all his cases while maintaining a 100% conviction rate - a clearance rate among the highest in the NYPD.
As a skilled hostage negotiator he is adept at handling emergencies of all types. While a member of the NYPD’s Dignitary Protection Unit and later as a Private Investigator Scott has guarded and planned security for VIPs ranging from heads of state to “Hip Hop” celebrities.
Scott has overseen security operations for one of the largest philanthropic organizations in the City of New York with assists of over $4.5 billion dollars. He’s been featured in documentaries, books and numerous newspaper and magazine articles. Most recently he was cited for his work in helping to catch a serial killer & rapist who preyed on young girls in East Harlem.
He has also been sought out and interviewed regarding his expertise in hostage negotiations by numerous on line magazines including the Washington Post.
Scott has worked as a law enforcement technical advisor on three television shows as well as two novels.
- NYPD Detectives Endowment Association
- New York State Fraternal Order of Police
- NYPD Honor Legion
- International Society of Hostage Negotiators.